The best for bulking and mass gain
In the quest for mass gain and volume, there will come the time when a good diet and cereal bars will show their limit. And the use of anabolic steroids will then become the next step to promote more mass.
But be aware that not all steroids are intended for mass gain. In addition, an anabolic steroid can be powerful, without necessarily being a steroid suitable for mass gain. The most common example is that of Halotestin. Indeed, although it is considered one of the most powerful anabolic steroids, it will bring to its user very little mass.
So to choose a quality steroid for mass gain, you will have to favor steroids allowing:
- Improving protein synthesis
- Improving the rate of nitrogen retention in muscles
- Stimulation of IGF-1 secretion
- The development of androgenic activities
- Stimulation of the metabolic rhythm
Many steroids can meet the above criteria, but few can meet each criterion at its optimum.
So here is a list of the best steroids for mass gain:
- Testosterone: used as a base in many cycles, it represents the steroid of mass gain par excellence. And for the best results, testosterone combines very well with Trenbolone, Deca-Durabolin or Dianabol.
- Dianabol: It is the most popular weight gain steroid in bodybuilding circles. In addition to its ease of administration, it allows exceptional muscle mass gain in a very short time.
- Anadrol: Anadrol is very similar to Dianabol, but much less harsh on the liver. It is also known for the significant water retention that it can cause.
- Deca-Durabolin: it is an excellent product for mass gain. With a Deca-Durabolin cure, the muscles are both visible and thick.
Finally, it is important to include a good Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after your mass-curing course to boost the production of your testosterone.
And do not forget, at 2getmass.to, we are not mere sellers of products! We accompany each of our customers in the success of their sports project.
A product advisor, sports professional and nutrition specialist, accompanies you at every step of your treatment. Just fill out the advice request form.