Before undertaking a cure Of steroids, Every sportsman must know the role played by the axis HPTA in the body.
Since during the typical eight weeks of a steroid cure, the body finds itself " charge ". Thanks to the contributions of anabolic, the body will be boosted entirely: accelerating heart rate, increase in blood pressure, stimulation of protein synthesis, liver and kidneys work faster. During these eight weeks of treatment, the whole body will work at an accelerated pace, causing a complete disruption of natural functioning.
One of the negative consequences of this disorder lies in the production of testosterone. Steroids will lead to a halt in the natural production of natural testosterone andHPTA axis will be completely deregulated.
What theHPTA axis ?
The little-known HPTA axis plays a primordial role in the human body.
Indeed, the HPTA axis corresponds to all the structures involved in the reproduction system. This axis originates in the brain, in the hypothalamus region. The anterior pituitary located at the level of the central axis of the brain represents a gland, comparable to a small ball. Its role will be to secrete different hormones that will eventually regulate the processes of stress, growth and reproduction. Regarding reproduction, the Anterior pituitary will secrete two hormones:
- The hormone FSH (follicle-stimulating) allowing the development of the reproductive system, and thus favor the production of spermatozoa
- The hormone LH (luteinizing) responsible for the sex hormone, testosterone.
From this HPTA axis, the body will send messages to the Liedyg cells, present in the testicles to maintain a constant level of testosterone and sperm.
Why Restart the axis after a steroid treatment ?
Steroid cures will bring a hormonal surplus to the body. Wishing to protect themselves and try to restore a certain balance to this surplus, the organism will therefore stop the mechanism of the axis HPTA. The latter will no longer carry messages to produce testosterone naturally.
During the eight-week course of treatment, the body will not feel discomfort at the stop of natural testosterone production, since the body receives large doses of Synthetic testosterone.
However, after the eight weeks of cure, synthetic testosterone will eventually dissipate in the body. For example, the Testosterone Propionate Will remain about 3 to 4 days in the body after stopping the cure. While the Testosterone Enanthate will stay more than 12 days.
At this precise moment, when the steroids has stopped and the synthetic testosterone has dissipated, the user of the cure no longer has testosterone in his body. Natural testosterone was stopped during the course of the cure by a safe response.
Donations for a period, the person ends up without testosterone. And being without testosterone will cause multiple negative consequences for the body and morale, since without testosterone:
- More libido
- More strength
- Low morale
- Lack of manhood.
It will therefore be necessary to undertake a new cure, called restart, or even PCT (Therapy Post Cycle).
This cure represents an important moment since it will help the body to restore the HPTA axis and resume the production of natural testosterone. And beware, the more cures steroids have been heavy, the more the recovery will be difficult.
How to restart the axis after a steroid treatment:
Initiating a recovery is therefore essential to restore the axis and to be able to regain a normal natural testosterone production rate.
However, before undertaking a cure, it is important to take into account the lifespan of the steroids taken during the cure. Sure enough, most steroids continue to act a few days in the body. So it is better to know the lifetimes of all products taken during the course and start the recovery after the longest life. So you can make the most of your stimulus.
For exemple :
- Dianabol remains active for 24 hours after the last dose
- The Maston stays active for 18 days after the last take
- Androlic remains active for 24 hours after the last dose
- The Equipoise Parabolan remains active for 21 days after the last dose
- Parabolan Enanthate remains active for 19 days after the last intake
- The Primobolan Depot remains active for 14 days after the last dose
- Sustanon remains active for 18 days after last intake
- Deca Durabolin remains active for 21 days after last intake
- Boldenone stays active for 18 days after the last take
- Testosterone Cypionate remains active for 18 days after last dose
- Testosterone Enanthate remains active for 14 days after the last dose
- Testosterone Propionate remains active for 3 days after the last dose
- Suspension of Testosterone remains active for 24 hours after last intake
- The Winstrol remains active for 24 hours after the last take.
Rich in knowledge of the half-lives of steroids, you now know when to start your recovery program.
Products facilitating recovery:
SERMS (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulation):
The most commonly used SERMS for recovery are Nolvadex and Clomid.
- Nolvadex : A powerful anti-estrogen, Nolvadex will block estrogen and thus increase the production of natural testosterone.
- Clomid : estrogen hormone, Clomid helps fight against hormonal imbalances in the body. It acts directly on the pituitary gland. The latter will send a signal to the hormone LH so that it controls the testicles to activate to resume the production of sperm and testosterone.
The most common cure is to combine Nolvadex with Clomid. Why take these two products to make a raise?
After the cure of steroids, the axis (pituitary, pituitary, and testes) is deregulated. The Clomid will therefore re-establish the axis so that the production of natural testosterone and spermatozoa resumes. However, it does not represent as good an anti-estrogen as Nolvadex. A combination of both to undertake a raise is therefore an excellent choice. Indeed, Clomid with Nolvadex will allow to combine the direct stimulation of the axis and the effective blocking of estrogens at this level. Without this blockage, the stimulus can not be effective.
HCG, the human chorionic gonadotropic hormone:
This hormone is normally present in the urine of pregnant women.
In bodybuilding, its synthetic form will stimulate the gonads and donations allow an increase in testosterone production.
Used during a steroid cure, it allows the leidyg cells to remain active while the axis is out of adjustment.
However, it is sometimes necessary to use the HCG during a recovery if you notice a lack of reactivity of the testicles. Indeed, even after the resumption of LH production, the testosterone level may remain in deficit. A cure of 4 8 weeks of HCG can then restore this reactivity.
Some examples of cures:
The most common stimulus:
- The most popular remedy is to combine Clomid intake with Nolvadex intake for 20 days.
- Take 1 Clomid and 1 Nolvadex daily, for 20 consecutive days.
The recovery course after a heavy steroid treatment:
- The first day: 6 Clomid + 2Nolvadex
- the 2e the 11e day: 2 Clomid (per day) + 1 Nolvadex (per day)
- the 12e the 20e day: 1 Clomid (per day) + 1 Nolvadex (per day)
The American cure:
This cure is carried out on 5 weeks:
- The first day: 6 Clomid
- the 2e the 14e day: 2 Clomid daily
- the 15e the 35e day: 1 Nolvadex daily
- Some will perform this protocol by adding Proviron 50mg or Arimidex 0.5mg
The HPTA axis Corresponds to all the structures involved in reproduction in man.This one will be jostled, deviated, disrupted during a cure of steroids. PCT or relaunch, Therefore follows the cure of steroids in order to help the body to re-establish this axis. Without this moment of recovery, recovery of the natural testosterone level will be longer and will never return to the initial early. So, if you undertake a steroid treatment, do not neglect this period of recovery