What is a peptide like Sermorelin?
A peptide is a molecule created by joining two or more amino acids together. They are present in all living cells and possess a variety of biochemical activities. In general, if the number of amino acids is less than fifty, these molecules are called peptides, while larger sequences are called proteins. Thus, the peptides can be considered as tiny proteins that are simply chains of amino acids.
Sermorelin of 1.8mg / vial - 10 bottles kit
- Laboratory : Lifetech-Labs
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : Sermorelin
- Concentration: 1.8mg / vial
- Presentation : 10 bottles Kit
- Dosage : 300 mcg 2 per day (before breakfast and before bedtime)
- Type : Anti-Aging cycle, reduction of fat (abdominal fat) and slight dry weight
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users
The positives of Sermorelin
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Reduces body fat
- Increases bone density
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strengthens the heart
- Stimulates the pituitary gland
The negatives of Sermorelin
- Inject before bedtime
The advice of 2getmass.to
- We advise you to take Sermorelin minimum 3 month, but not to exceed more than 6 months.
- We recommend you to take 2 injections per day. Preferably combine it with a GHRP such as Ipamorelin from 300 to 600 mcg per day to create a synergy effect and have a Anti-Aging obtimum. (You can also add the IGF 1 LR 3).
- All peptides can be mixed and injected in the same syringe without any problems. Many users 2-3 mixture or more peptides in the same syringe to reduce their number of daily injections. This will not reduce the effectiveness of the products or cause problematic interactions.
Example of injection and preparation of Sermorelin
- Composition : 10 vials of 1.8mg / vial box
- Dilution : 2ml use of bacteriostatic water
- Frequency: 300 mcg 2 times per day (before breakfast and before bedtime).
- Dose vial : 6 * 300 mcg (1 vial for 3 days)
- Dose injection : 300 mcg = 0.33ml (33 units in the insulin syringe)
Definition of Sermorelin
Sermorelin is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone releasing hormone, consisting of amino acid sequence 29 representing the fragment 1-29 of the endogenous GHRH. This peptide has been shown to increase lean muscle mass, reduce body fat, increase bone density, strengthen the immune system, and strengthen the heart, as well as, other body organs. Nata, sometimes called 1-29 GRF, is a release of the hormone-like growth hormone. It is an amino acid 29-polypeptide representing the 1-29 fragment of human endogenous growth hormone releasing hormone, and is thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH. It is used as a growth hormone secretion test. Widely used in anti-aging therapy often in conjunction with testosterone in men. Alternative safer to human growth hormone. Purity: 99% (HPLC). 2 mg per vial.
It stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone. Acetate Sermorelin is a truncated analog of a growth hormone factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increase in the volume of human growth hormone (hGH) produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) production by the liver and results in excellent benefits of this peptide.
By the time we reach our 20 years we will gradually reduce the amount of growth hormone that is produced by the body. By the times struck the adults of approximately 40 years, only produce approximately 40% of the HGH that they produced to 20 years.
Some doctors prescribe Sermorelin because of the cost that HGH can be as much as 50-60% more expensive. Additional hgh in the body usually leads to lean muscle mass gains and decreases fat storage in the body.
Sermorelin is done by subcutaneous injection, which simply means under the skin, usually around the belly area.