What is a peptide such as TB-500?
A peptide is a molecule created by joining two or more amino acids together. They are present in all living cells and possess a variety of biochemical activities. In general, if the number of amino acids is less than fifty, these molecules are called peptides, while larger sequences are called proteins. Thus, the peptides can be considered as tiny proteins that are simply chains of amino acids.
TB-500 of 2mg / vial - 10 bottles kit
- Laboratory : Lifetech-Labs
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500)
- Concentration: 2mg / vial
- Presentation : 10 bottles Kit
- Dosage : Take 2 mg per week
- Type : Cell regeneration cycle, reduces inflammation, improves the time guérisson
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users
The positives of TB-500
- Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Improves muscle tone
- Increase the exchange of substances between cells
- Promote tissue repair
- Stretches connective tissue
- Helps maintain flexibility
- Reduces inflammation of joint tissues
- Prevents adhesions training and fibrous bands in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Endothelial cell differentiation (blood vessels)
- The angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in the dermal tissue
- Keratinocyte migration
- Collagen deposition
- Decreases inflammation
The negatives of TB-500
- No side effects detected
The advice of 2getmass.to
- We recommend you to take TB-500 minimum 6 weeks, do not take this product more than 6 months.
- All peptides can be mixed and injected in the same syringe without any problems. Many users 2-3 mixture or more peptides in the same syringe to reduce their number of daily injections. This will not reduce the effectiveness of the products or cause problematic interactions.
Recommended dosage by the Lifetech-Labs brand
- Le Dosage recommended by the brand is a dosage for the users beginner in the use of products.
- Dosage recommended by the brand = normal dosage (2mg / week).
- Le Dosage confirmed is an assay for users who have to their assets of steroids treatments, peptides or growth hormone.
- Double dose = confirmed dosage (4mg / week).
- Le Dosage pro is a dosage for competitors and professionals.
- Triple dose = pro dosage (6mg / week).
- Tip: Spread within the week the injections.
Injection Details TB-500
- Composition : 10 vials of 2mg / vial box
- Dilution : 1ml use of bacteriostatic water
- Frequency: 2 mg once a week (after workout or before bedtime)
- Dose vial : 1 * 2 mg (1 vial for 1 week)
- Dose injection : 2 mg = 1ml (100 units in an insulin syringe)
Definition of TB-500
One of the key mechanisms is its ability TB500 to regulate the capacities of cellular protein, Actin, an essential component of the cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins in cells, actin represents up to 10% of total proteins that play an important role in the genetic makeup of the cell.
This powerful peptide is a member of a ubiquitous family 16 related molecules with high sequence conservation and localization in most tissues and circulating cells in the body. Thymosin beta-4 not only binds to actin, but also of actin polymerization blocks and the actin-sequestering molecule.
TB 500 was identified as a gene that regulates the increase of four to six times during the formation of blood vessels in the early and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from existing vessels. This peptide is present in the liquid of the wound and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building and faster recovery time of muscle fibers and their cells.
Another key factor is that TB500 promotes cell migration through a specific interaction with actin in the cell cytoskeleton. It has been shown that a central small amino acid long actin binding domain has both the reproduction of blood cells and healing characteristics. These characteristics are discovered by accelerating the migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes. It also increases the production of extracellular matrix degrading enzymes.
The research confirms that TB500 is a potent, naturally occurring wound healing factor with anti-inflammatory properties. TB-500 is different from repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial migration and keratinocytes. It does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight which means that it can travel relatively long distances through the tissues.
HOW TO USE TB-500
Research has shown that the best results are obtained when using a sterile saline solution (sodium chloride injection BP 0,9%) to mix TB-500 (thymosin beta4) or use sterilized water as is used for the preparation of hormones .
Only prepare the bottles to be used immediately. If you use lower doses than the recommended dose, prepared bottles should be stored in the refrigerator and use in 8 days.
Remove the plastic protective cap from the sealed vial containing the peptide powder.
Insert the syringe filled 0.5 or 1 ml of sodium chloride solution or sterile water to the vial of the rubber stopper and release the contents of the syringe into the vial.
Remove the syringe and gently swirl the vial until the powder is completely dissolved.
Make sure the solution is well mixed with the powder completely dissolved for maximum safety and efficiency.