What is a peptide like CJC-1295?
A peptide is a molecule created by joining two or more amino acids together. They are present in all living cells and possess a variety of biochemical activities. In general, if the number of amino acids is less than fifty, these molecules are called peptides, while larger sequences are called proteins. Thus, the peptides can be considered as tiny proteins that are simply chains of amino acids.
Biopeptide CJC-1295 2mg / vial
- Laboratory : Euro Pharmacies
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : CJC-1295
- Concentration: 2mg / vial
- Presentation : Box of 1 flask
- Dosage : Take 300mcg 2 times a day
- Type : weight loss cycle: reducing body fat (abdominal fat) and making lean mass
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users