EPO 3000 Sandoz de 3000ui / Vial
- Laboratory : Sandoz
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : Erythropoietin (EPO)
- Concentration: 18000ui / Vial
- Presentation : Box of 6 injections
- Type : Blood oxygenation
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users
Athletes who use EPO are essentially endurance runners et high level cyclistsbut some weightlifters start using it.
EPO causes a increase in the number of red blood cells in the blood carriers of oxygen in the blood.
The result is an increase in the ability to store oxygen and thus an improvement in cardiac performance.
The doses usually recommended are at least 20 IU per kg of weight bodily injury (over a period not exceeding 6 weeks).
Effects usually appear after 2 cycle weeks
(*) Sent without boxes