What is a peptide like GHRP-2?
A peptide is a molecule created by joining two or more amino acids together. They are present in all living cells and possess a variety of biochemical activities. In general, if the number of amino acids is less than fifty, these molecules are called peptides, while larger sequences are called proteins. Thus, the peptides can be considered as tiny proteins that are simply chains of amino acids.
GHRP-2 of 5mg / vial
- Laboratory : Euro Pharmacies
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : GHRP-2
- Concentration: 5mg / vial
- Presentation : Box of 1 flask
- Dosage : Take 600 mcg / day
- Type : Mass gain cycle
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users
The positives of GHRP-2
- An Increase in muscle mass
- Increased strength and endurance
- Decrease in body fat
- Contributes to the growth of bone tissue
- Makes the liver secrete IGF-1, which helps burn body fat and increase muscle
- Anti-aging effects (anti-aging peptide)
- Enhances the immune response
- Strengthens joints, connective tissues, and body mass
- Rapid effect on ghrelin, which is linked to weight gain and insulin resistance
- Dieters looking to lose body fat
- Older dieters who are eager of anti-aging benefits
The negatives of GHRP-2
- Injections must be made with an empty stomach
- Wait 2 hours after the intake of calories
- Injection between 1 to 3 times per day
- Water retention
- Increases of cortisol (a stress hormone)
- Increases of prolactin (a hormone that can decrease sexual desire)
- Increases aldosterone (a hormone that promotes water retention)
The advice of 2getmass.to
- We advise you to take GHRP-2 minimum 3 months, on the other hand do not exceed the intake to more than 6 months.
- We recommend you to take 2 injections 300 per day of 2 mcg GHRP-300, preferably combine it with MOD-GRF between 600-1295 mcg per day or CJC-2 DAC 1mg per week. (You can also add the IGF 3 LR XNUMX).
- All peptides can be mixed and injected in the same syringe without any problems. Many users 2-3 mixture or more peptides in the same syringe to reduce their number of daily injections. This will not reduce the effectiveness of the products or cause problematic interactions.
Dosage Recommended by the brand Euro Pharmacies
- Le Dosage recommended by the brand is a dosage for the users beginner in the use of products.
- Dosage recommended by the brand = normal dosage (600mcg / day).
- Le Dosage confirmed is an assay for users who have to their assets of steroids treatments, peptides or growth hormone.
- Double confirmed (900mcg / day).
Definition of GHRP-2:
What is the difference between the GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin?
GHRP-6, 2 and GHRP-Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase growth hormone (GH) in the human body by increasing the secretion of ghrelin. Based on milligram for milligram they are all about equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more effective.
Main differences between 3 GHRP peptides is their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, which is actually good for people who are looking to "grow up", but not so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred by people who follow a diet as it does not stimulate hunger, but it raises cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone that can decrease sexual desire) and aldosterone ( a hormone that promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it is not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, aldosterone or prolactin at recommended doses, it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.
Pre-injection: Both fats and carbohydrates blunt the release of growth hormone (which is all the goal of taking GHRP), so you should avoid high-fat meals and drinks for 2-3 hours before injection . The only exception to this rule is if you combine your GHRP peptide with a CJC-1295 peptide, in which case you only need to wait for 1 hour after eating before your injection as the combination has been proven to overcome the impact Negative food on the release of GH.
Post-injection: The GHRP take about 5-30 minutes to exert their effect on GH secretion in the body, so you must wait at least 30 minutes after injection before consuming any food or drinks (except water) because they may decrease the effectiveness of the injection. After the 30 minutes are up, those looking to grow should consume a meal or Shake protein / carbs. Those looking to cut fat should wait as long as possible before eating (at most you will wait at most the product will effect), try to eat very high protein meals, low in fat and carbohydrates to enable the fat burning properties of GH to exhibit their full effect.
Recommended Food Regime
Growing Up: For those looking to grow their muscle mass, a diet rich in protein and carbohydrates is recommended to be used in conjunction with GHRP injections as insulin is needed for growth hormone (GH) to strengthen muscle mass (anabolic).
Cut : For people trying to lose fat, a diet high in protein, low in carbohydrates and moderate in fat is recommended because the GH presents its fat loss effects only when insulin is not present.
The GHRP peptides have very few adverse effects, obviously if we respect the recommended doses. The most frequently reported adverse effects are increased appetite, fatigue and light water retention. However, these side effects usually go away after the first 2-3 weeks as the body adjusts accordingly to the increase of growth hormone (GH).