What is a peptide such as Melanotan 2?
A peptide is a molecule created by joining two or more amino acids together. They are present in all living cells and possess a variety of biochemical activities. In general, if the number of amino acids is less than fifty, these molecules are called peptides, while larger sequences are called proteins. Thus, the peptides can be considered as tiny proteins that are simply chains of amino acids.
2mg Biopeptide MELANOTAN 10 / Bottle - 1 Bottle Kit
- Laboratory : Hilma Biocare
- Form : Subcutaneous injection
- Ingredients : Melanotan II
- Concentration: 10mg / vial
- Presentation : 1 flask
- Dosage : 300 mcg 2 per day (before breakfast and before bedtime)
- Type : Tanning of the skin without sun exposure
- Protection : No protections needed
- Level All Users
The positives of MELANOTAN 2
- Skin tanning without sun exposure
- Decreased appetite
- Skin cancer reduction
- Spontaneous erections and increase in libido
The negatives of MELANOTAN 2
- Weakness: weakening of the body
- Headache: chronic headaches
The advice of 2getmass.to
350 mcg (test *) - 700 mcg (optimal **) - 1400 mcg (high **).
Dosing out progressively increases the likelihood of success without side effects (desensitization occurs rapidly)
- * The best is a slight test dose to prevent possible nausea or freckles.
- ** Depending on the dose (optimal or strong), the tan will naturally be accentuated. Freckles / Moles may appear. Avoid sun exposure if the tanning effect is not desired.
- We advise you to stop taking this product when the expected tan color is reached.
Dosage Advised by the Hilma Biocare brand
- Le Dosage recommended by the brand is a dosage for the users beginner in the use of products.
- Dosage recommended by the brand = normal dosage (600mcg / day).
- Le Dosage confirmed is an assay for users who have to their assets of steroids treatments, peptides or growth hormone.
- Double dose = confirmed dose (1.2mg / day).
- Le Dosage pro is a dosage for competitors and professionals.
- Triple dose = pro dosage (1.8mg / day).
- Tip: divide the injections throughout the day.
Injection Details Melanotan 2
- Composition : Box of 1 flask
- Dilution : use bacteriostatic water
- Frequency: 300 mcg 2 times per day (before breakfast and before bedtime). It is also possible to inject before and after exposure to sunlight to increase the tanning effect
- Dose injection : 300 mcg = 0.33ml (33 units in the insulin syringe)
Definition of MELANOTAN 2
The dosages of Melanotan I are stronger than the Melanotan II. A daily dose of 3 mg Melanotan I will give fruitful results, and a daily dose of 1 mg will do the same for Melanotan II. To limit the adverse side effects, it is often best to start doses at a level 1,5 mg Melanotan I and 0,25 0,5 mg mg Melanotan-II, and increase assays 0,25 mg daily doses up target reached.
After the synthesis and screening hundreds of molecules, researchers led by Dr. Victor Hruby, found a peptide that after trials and testing seemed to be not only safe but also about 1000 times more potent than natural α-MSH . They called this new peptide Melanotan-II (MT-2). Since their discovery, numerous studies dating back to the mid 1980 years have shown no obvious toxic effects of Melanotan-2. Because skin cancer (melanoma) is now a major health concern, Melanotan II (MT-2) is intended to be used as a medicine to fight against this phenomenon. MT-2 naturally stimulates the natural tanning mechanism to create a tan without first exposure with harmful levels of UV radiation. This turn will reduce the risk of skin lesions that can eventually lead to skin cancer.
The Melanotan-II increases libido and can cause spontaneous erections. This increase in libido is stable and continues throughout the duration of taking Melanotan 2.
Side effects reported during clinical trials of Melanotan, one can note: nausea and redness of the face (especially after the injection). Some also reported a decrease in appetite. This can be considered favorable or unfavorable depending on the diet of the person. The doses used in clinical trials are higher than recommended doses in this site. Therefore side effects with lower doses are less intense than those observed during clinical trials.
Side effects often disappear with Melanotan stop (2), but most of the signs reported as nausea and redness is observed immediately after injection. Taking Melanotan 1 is considered safe and without disturbing side effects.
The appearance of freckles is not exceptional. Fortunately with the tan, these spots become less visible. Moles also become darker. These changes will disappear in taking Melanotan to stop.
Pre-existing white spots may become more visible with the tan. This is not linked to the use of Melanotan. The etiology of these white spots (often in size between 2 and 5 mm) may be a progressive symmetrical leukopathy. The larger size of white spots may be caused by Pityriasis versicolor is a superficial fungal infection related to the proliferation of fungi on the skin.
Rare cases of hyperpigmentation have been reported. These skin patches dark but more extensive than moles. Hyperpigmentation is not synonymous with melanocyte activity increase. Several etiologies may cause hyperpigmentation, as Addison's disease, hyperthyroidism and taking drugs that may induce phototoxic reactions.
Melanotan-II is the use of a lifestyle for some athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want the tanned look but prefer not to be exposed to potentially harmful UV rays.